Tuesday 7 May 2019

Repurposing Wet Palette Papers into a Work of Art

Came across these pics on the Eavier Metal Facebook page, and I gotta say I love this idea!


"Darren Vancouver" framed a number of his wet palette papers, and I think he turned them from something we normally toss into the garbage into something that looks great on the wall of a home.


The thing is, I wonder if any non-painters would understand what this was.  Regardless, considering that most homes nowadays are done up in a basic builders shade of grey or beige, this work of art is a welcome hit of colour against all that neutral.

He referred to this as his "Brettonian Army in Abstract".  I think that's a pretty good title.  It would be interesting to see what the same idea would look like, if it was for a Chaos Nurgle army, or 40K Dark Angels army... likely VERY different!

1 comment: